NOTE: This post is a sticky post, scroll down for more Club Penguin updates, new and tutorials!
Greetings penguins! After an incredibly long and anticipated await, the Club Penguin Puffle Party of 2014 has arrived to the island! This year’s Puffle Party has returned to the island with new rooms, new party decorations, new items and of course new puffles! Without further ado, let’s get started with this year’s Puffe Party post!
1. As soon as you log onto Club Penguin, multiple messages from Puffle Handler, who is also referred to as PH, will appear onto your screen. Her messages regard the new Puffle Party 2014 features and tasks!
2. Open-up your Puffle Party 2014 Progress Tracker and collect your first two Puffle themed items for free! These items can be found by visiting the Club Penguin Stadium. If you’re confused upon where to go and what to do, simply open-up your progress tracker and click on the pink Puffle hat to be redirected to the free item at the Stadium:
3. This year’s Puffle Party includes and features EVEN MORE free items; therefore meaning that there is another Club Penguin free item that is obtainable) that can be found at the Club Penguin Beach: the Lavender Club Penguin Bunny Ears! This item is relatively similar to the previous yellow bunny ears, blue bunny ears, pink bunny ears and green bunny ears (from years ago):
4. If you waddle over to the Club Penguin Pet Shop – you’ll notice that Puffle Handler (aka PH) will be waiting for your presence/ inquiries. To get started, simply waddle up to her and start a simple conversation. Puffle Handler will introduce the new Puffle Trick icon (which all penguins can use) to you. Once you have waddled up to her, a message will pop-up onto your screen:
5. Want to do some tricks with your puffle(s)? Well then, grab any old puffle from your igloo backyard, bring it to any Club Penguin room and click on the ‘Puffle Trick Icon’ (which is a new icon that can be found on your chat bar). For your information, the Puffle Trick Icon is the icon on the far left of your chat bar!
6. You’re now able to do 7 new tricks/ features with your puffle! By clicking on the money bag with your puffle, makes your puffle automatically dig for items or coins! (Do note that this trick is only doable occasionally, rather than at all times). By clicking on the twisted arrow, your puffle will do a spin! By clicking on the rotation button, your puffle will rotate! By clicking on the arrow point right, your puffle will go to the right and come right back! By clicking on the rotated arrow with a blue puffle, your puffle will do a spin (and land on its head) and then rotate back to place! By clicking on the heart, your puffle will come and give you a loving hug! Finally, by clicking on the three sticks, your puffle will make a new and exciting sound!
7. Now, if you’re wanting to obtain the Cat and Dog Puffle, you must (unfortunately) become/ be a member penguin! To get started with the adoption, simply visit the Club Penguin Pet Shop which can be accessed from via The Plaza and open-up the Puffle Handbook:
8. Member penguins who are interested in adopting both the Blue Border Collie and Orange Tabby Cat puffles must have at least 1600 coins in their inventory as each puffle costs 800 coins! To adopt the puffles, simply click on the different puffle and purchase it. After this stage, you’re able to choose a name for your new puffle!
9. You’re also able to transform into a puffle! (For your information, this goes for all penguins). To do so, open-up your progress tracker and click on ‘Transform into a Puffle’. After you have clicked on this, you’re able to browse amongst your puffles and then transform into a puffle!
And now I’m a Golden Puffle walking a Black-Dino puffle! :-o
10. Additionally, like most Club Penguin parties, there are three new emoticons to be used during the Puffle Party of 2014! In order to access them, simply open-up your emoticon tab (which can be found on your chat bar) and use the new emotes (which are at the bottom of the list):
And…. that’s about it for this year’s Club Penguin Puffle Party 2014! Come back everyday in order to get a full tutorial on how to collect the latest set of items! If you have any questions, be sure to ask them in the comments below! As always, enjoy the Puffle Party and have a great day!
Day #3 of the Club Penguin Puffle Party 2014 has arrived, therefore meaning that two new items are now obtainable for free! Today’s two free items include: The Orange Tabby Hoodie and the Orange Tabby Headband. If you are wanting to add these two free items to your inventory, simply follow this Club Penguin Puffle Party 2014 Day #3 guide:
Well that’s it for day #3 of the Puffle Party 2014! What two sets of items to you prefer? Yesterday’s (The Blue Border Collie Hoodie/ Headband) or today’s two free items? Let me know, by commenting below this post! Come back tomorrow for day #4′s guide!
Not so long ago, Club Penguin posted some Puffle Handler meet-up times, on the Club Penguin blog.
Find Puffle Handler quick by using the meet-up times below!
Friday, April 18
* 12:30pm on the server White Out
* 4:00pm on the server Sherbet
Saturday, April 19
* 1:00pm on the server Mammoth
* 2:00pm on the server Mittens
* 5:00pm on the server Crystal
Sunday, April 20
* 9:00am on the server Fog
* 2:00pm on the server Cloudy
* 6:00pm on the server Wool Socks
* 7:00pm on the server Rainbow
Monday, April 21
* 8:30am on the server Fog
* 5:30pm on the server Frosty
Tuesday, April 22
* 8:30am on the server Fog
Wednesday, April 23
* 8:30am on the server Fog
(Remember all these times listed above are in Penguin Standard Time. Check the Clock Tower at the Snow Forts, for Penguin Standard Time, and time conversions.)
We would love to hear what you think about the Puffle Party. Be sure to leave a comment below.
Day #2 of the Club Penguin Puffle Party 2014 has arrived, therefore meaning that two new items are now obtainable for free! If you are wanting to add these two free items to your inventory, simply follow this Club Penguin Puffle Party 2014 Day #2 guide:
Well that’s it for day #2 of the Puffle Party 2014! I can proudly say that I am really enjoying this year’s Puffle Party and I cannot wait for more items to be released! Come back tomorrow for day #3′s guide!
Hello penguins, I just noticed a minor update! Before I logged in to Club Penguin, I saw that my gold puffle was with me when you wanted to select a penguin.
Your puffle even stays with you when you log in!
What do you think of this update? I think this update is very beneficial since we won’t have trouble walking our puffles now. Leave your thoughts in the comments section below!
-Superpen2345, Club Penguin Reveals Administator
Along with the new Puffle Party 2014, a new room called the Puffle Park has been added to the island. Do acknowledge the fact that this room will most probably only be present during the duration of the Puffle Party 2014. On the Club Penguin Map, the Puffle Park is allocated behind the Plaza and to the right of the Club Penguin Stadium. The Puffle Park can be accessed via the Club Penguin Pet Shop. In the Puffle Park, your puffles are able to run around, climb on apparatus, get washed and just have fun in general. Everything is free – and as an advantage, your puffle’s health levels will go up the more you play with it!
It looks fantastic, doesn’t it? Along with the Puffle Park are many more decorated rooms too! What is your favourite feature/ activity to do with your puffle in this Puffle Park? Let me know, by commenting below this post!
As most of you already know, the Puffle Party has started! Club Penguin has updated their pet shop. These updates are permanent.
When you get into the pet shop, you will see that the Cat and Dog puffles are now displayed in the adoption area, along with other puffles.
When you click on the adoption area, you’ll need to choose for the puffle you want to adopt. Starting from today, you can also adopt the Dog and Cat puffles.
Also, the door that led us to Puffle Roundup will now lead us to the park. If you want to play the Puffle Roundup, you will first need to enter the park.
Do you like this new room? Let me know in the comments.
A brand new issue of the Club Penguin Times has been released. Let’s get right into it.
This week’s feature story covers the newly released Puffle Tricks.
This week’s secondary article tells us how Rockhopper has left the island and returned back to his amazing adventures.
Lastly, Club Penguin has shared a list of upcoming events.
That’s it, with this week’s Club Penguin Times. Check back next week for another issue of the Club Penguin Times.
Club Penguin has released a brand new pin, that can be collected by everybody. If you’d like to obtain this pin, please stay tuned.
When you first log in to Club Penguin, go to the Mine. Once you’re there, enter the University.
You’ll see the Puffle Park Pin there. Click on it, in order to collect it.
You will be asked whether you want to save the pin to your inventory forever. Click yes!
Boom! You just managed to get the Puffle Park Pin! Make sure you show this pin to all your penguin pals!
Hey penguins, it’s Superpen2345 here! While scrolling down through Ferdthebird’s #Bird Awards, I noticed that Club Penguin Reveals is a nominee! Check it out:
It is really a huge honor for Club Penguin Reveals to be featured as a nominee for the #BirdAwards 2014! If you think Club Penguin Reveals is the best website, click here and scroll down to ‘Best Website’ and vote for us! Be sure to leave your thoughts in the comments section below.
-Superpen2345, Club Penguin Reveals Author and Administrator